Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Japanese Shopping Service Haul - From pearls on an AP bag to a mummy cookie pin - Here's the review!


Early this month, I received a shipment from my shopping service Tenshishop with items that I ordered directly from the brands Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, Alice and the Pirates and Angelic Pretty.

The items were selected to match and coordinate with the newest addition to my wardrobe: Angelic Pretty's Cameo Window in pink and go with the overall theme of my closet. I purchased that dress quickly off of Closet Child as the tiered version of the jumperskirt come up for sale second hand at that good of a price! When it comes to Cameo Window, I'm like a Pokemon trainer, "gotta catch 'em all!".



Here is a review of the items and shopping service!
TenshiShop - I've been using TenshiShop/Nicole for a few years as a shopping service both for in store purchases, reservations, and auction bidding. The communication is always reliable and within a timely matter. Nicole always checks and updates me on the progress of my order, availability, and even offers other options in case something is out of stock. I will continue to use Nicole for my Japanese shopping needs :) !

Now for the items!

Angelic Pretty Elegant Tassle Bag in Ivory - Lolibrary Link
The bag is made of synthetic leather. It's soft and good quality but not a harder synthetic leather like that sold at a department store that has the "like real leather" look. Still, this bag is awesome and was a great buy. It's roomy, functional, and versatile. I can use as a top handle or cross body and it can work as sweet or classic. I think this bag goes best with Angelic Pretty's sweet classic prints like Cameo Window or Belle Epoque Rose!


Full image of the bag, pretty close to it's natural color. The hardware accents are of good quality, plus the crown pin is removable!
Inside, there was one zipped pocket but no cell phone pocket. Still it is very roomy.
Interior is usual Angelic Pretty Pink.
Non adjustable chain strap. Perfect length for shoulder or crossbody wear.
Size comparison with Innocent World book pochette (left) and Angelic Pretty biscuit bag (right).

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Louise Beret in Pink - Lolibrary Link
This beret was purchased to match my Angelic Pretty Cameo Window pink dress and it does perfectly. I found the neck ribbons to be bothersome, so I cut them and just slipped the beret over my head and wig. However, I may sew in a tooth clip so it can stay on my head with a different style. It's not a pastel pink, more a dusty pink so it clashes with my pastels. This beret is perfect for sweet and classic looks!
Close to the true color, taken under natural light of bolero.
The bow with charm and pearls is removable.
The charm has the BABY 'B" !

Alice and the Pirates - Sweet Nightmare Factory Mummy pin - Lolibrary Link
The pin is adorable and small. It's well made and constructed, with a glossy finish on the front. It looks exactly as it was described in the reservation photo and goes with the theme of the print very well. I purchased it because I thought it was so cute and I love mummies. (Totally was an impulse buy).
Look at this guy ! He's so cute. Looks exactly like a mini mummy cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment