Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fellas of Middle Earth - Inspired Coordinates

To continue with the fantasy inspired coordinates, it's time to start with the great men of Middle Earth! This post will include two men and one elf: Aragorn, Boromir, and Legolas. The coordinates are heavily based on the character's custom (a generalization) however, I did try to bring in characteristics of their race or personality into each outfit. If you're feeling particularly fancy you can get a replica sword or prop to go with any of these coordinates! Check out the great selection at Replica Dungeon.

One attribute that is missing from each outfit would be a headpiece, I leave that up to the discretion of each Lolita as I thought large Alice bows or headdresses wouldn't work for these. There are plenty of sources to get ideas on what to adorn the head with such as Etsy, Forever21, and accessory shops.

The next post will feature Gimli, Gandalf, and Gollum/Smeagol. I'm not sure if I will do a coordinate post for minor characters. The four hobbits: Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin shall be in a separate post (I have to do those four justice...I can't wait to start!)



AatP - Saint Helena jsk (Navy)
BTSSB - 136*346 cloak Snow Queen Snow queen mantre (Black)
Innocent World - Carol Crown bow (Brown) *optional
Gabrielle Rocha Boots - Zappos
Arm warmers - *Could be any color* Give a "warrior" feel to the outfit.

Boromir [Wikia Link]
BTSSB - Elizabeth JSK
BTSSB - Romeo blouse
IW - Roberta vest
Bodyline Boots 270
Herauf Aldo bag
Headband

Is there anything you would change or omit with these coordinates?
Is there a specific accessory, style of Lolita, or Brand that would work for a future outfit?

1 comment:

  1. I think these are great! Don't mind about the headpiece, they don't wear headpieces either after all! I'd probaby just make my hair wavy if I was going for the Boromir or Aragorn look n_n

    ReplyDelete