Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Great Intro

Welcome to The Frill Zone (TFZ), a blog dedicated to my love for Japanese street fashion, hockey, and all things cute and sweet! Topics will vary in key subjects: Lolita fashion, hockey, recipes, pictures, my daily happenings, and more! The Frill Zone name was thought up in a brainstorm session with another EGL member (chad_bear). Frill rhymes with chill and at an ice rink or arena, it can be quite chilly! Zone was added because it's a hockey term and to give the blog a setting. This is my area or zone where I can talk about interests I like and are important to me. For more about hockey zones !


Mission Statement
Lolita fashion and sports are two pinnacle parts of my life, so it's only natural that both would be focus for the blog. My goal for the blog is to be a place that can also be used as an educational tool to provide new information on subject matters that may or may not be familiar to the visitor.  I will give my honest view on topics based on my own experience, feelings, and research.

About Me
Digital artist and lifestyle blogger from New York. I love Japanese fashion, particularly Elegant Gothic Lolita and my favorite fashion brands are Innocent World, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, and Angelic Pretty.

Hockey is a big part of my life and my favorite sport! My favorite NHL teams are Pittsburgh Penguins and Chicago Blackhawks. I run a little fan site called KrisLetang.org, if you are a Penguins fan or have no idea who Kris Letang is, you should check it out! I was raised on baseball by my father and am now a devout New York Mets fan! I've made many friends because of hockey and amazing experiences like attending games and meeting players!
For more, visit the "About Me" page.

P.S.
Cameos by random gifs will be frequent.

That wraps up the great intro, I hope you subscribe and follow the blog :)!

Mahalo for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment