Sunday, December 16, 2012

First meetup in Raleigh !

Last Saturday, I attended my first Raleigh area Lolita meetup. The event was hosted at Davenport & Winkleperry, a Steampunk cafe and bar. The meet was also a "swap-meet", so there were items that were being auctioned, traded, or bought. I've never been to a swap before and I didn't buy anything but the best part of it was seeing the items of different brands that I've never seen before, first hand.

There was such good eats like delicious chocolate chip and peppermint cookies and tea sandwiches in yummy varieties.  Though the food and setting was grand the people who I met were wonderful! Everyone was so warm and inviting. My first meetup was a very memorable and the experience was one that I've always dreamed of having!

I hope to make new friends in this community and attend more gatherings in the future.

Here is a picture of my outfit snap from the event:
JSK and headbow: BTSSB
Tights: Betsy Johnson
Cutsew: Offbramd
Shoes: Offbrand
Jewelry: Offbrand
Wig: Clair Beauty wig
Petticoat: Malco Modes


No comments:

Post a Comment