Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Animazement - Saturday Outfit Post!

Finally found pictures from Animazement that were taken by a very nice attendee! These are the only ones I could find from her set (there are more but they're a bit repetitive). I'm still looking for 4-5 other photographer's pictures to pop up but I'm very glad that these did!

I loved this outfit so much! The AP jsk was so comfortable (Fully back shirred ftw) and was put together with 50% offbrand finds, other 50% is the jsk. Which I believe makes the outfit because if you save for a Brand dress, whether it's new or second hand and you didn't buy the matching accessories, you can save more money going to accessories shops, thrifting, or looking for secondhand Brand accessories!

I had an amazing time and never felt happier as a Lolita and as myself. It truly was the best!

By the way, that fawn bag is adorable but it's just crunching up the dress on the side. Mental note to have it more in the front? Ah, it's still a good picture though :D !


Details:
» JSK - Angelic Pretty's Glass Bottle of Tears in pink
» Blouse - from Macy’s
» Tights - Joe Boxer
» Shoes - off brand
» Jewelry - Claire’s, BCBG, and other
» Hair accessories all off brand
» Wig - “It’s a wig” in Rafaella

From the Lolita panel, I was a OTT (in between) Sweet Lolita! *Not sure what my face is*

No comments:

Post a Comment