Friday, May 10, 2013

Small Fashion Haul; a few Loliable items!

Today, I went shopping with my mom at a local mall! Whenever I venture out to such a location where there is a variety of shops, I always look for Loliable finds to add to my wardrobe! I had a very good haul with a few items that I've been trying to find. Being that it's Mother's Day weekend, there were sales everywhere, so all of these items were purchased at a welcomed discount!
I bought this blouse from Macy's for $14 (50% off) ! It matches the lavender/lilac in my BTSSB Sweet Jewelry Princess jsk perfectly! It's hard finding a blouse of that shade but with more importantly that collar! A very good find indeed.

There was an accessories shop that was organized by color! That made it so easy to pick and choose bows to match specific items in my wardrobe that I need at this time. They were $1 each! The pink bow is really quite pink but the flash, made it seem a bit peachy pink.

These colorful beauties were purchased at Payless! They're very comfortable too.

Last was a gift from my mom. It's a BCBG bracelet that spells FEARLESS. I've been want this for about a year now but totally forgot about it for whatever reason. I chose this one for very personal reasons and will wear it everyday <3 !

I'll do a coordinate picture with the blouse and the shoes soon! If you have any ideas about the shoes and recommendations with how to wear them, feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment